Do you have individual stocks, bonds, or GICs in your portfolios? We can help!
Canada Life Securities Ltd. is owned by Canada Life Assurance Company and operates separately from Canada Life. Canada Life Securities Ltd. is an introducing broker and its securities specialists are in-house IIROC licensed specialists who can offer advice on stocks and bonds.
Bringing securities accommodation under the Canada Life umbrella provides a consistent client experience and helps you achieve your goals.
Talk to us to find out more.
Our team approach will benefit you with:
- Provide more complete and holistic financial security planning on all of your investments and help illustrate any shortcomings in your existing portfolios
- Ensure proper diversification of your overall portfolio and tax efficiency, thus helping you maintain a well-diversified mix of investments to help increase your investment performance and reduce risk.
- The trading costs are lower for us vs other full-service brokers and if necessary, cover the transfer fees to bring your assets over to our management
- Convenience and simplicity and allow us to make investment fund recommendations that complement the securities you own
- We can serve as your main point of contact for all your investment needs, so you have all your financial security planning in one place.
If you currently hold or are considering securities, such as stocks or bonds, as part of your overall financial security plan, please do not hesitate to call and we can arrange an appointment for us to discuss this further.
We lo forward to discussing this opportunity with you in more detail.