LIGHTHOUSE WEALTH MANAGEMENT – SMITHS FALLS,
IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LEARN THE FINANCIAL SERVICE INDUSTRY
AND BECOME LICENSED TO PROMOTE FINANCIAL AWARENESS IN OUR AREA
Firm & Role Description:
Lighthouse Wealth Management (LHWM) is a well-established financial advisory firm in Smiths Falls and while licensed with London Life (Freedom 55 Financial – F55F), our size allows us the flexibility to be licensed with dozens of other financial institutions. We are large enough to get the best of the competitive world meaning we are more than competitive with the major banks or investment firms but small enough to treat you like family.
Some people dream of success while others wake up and make it happen. At LHWM, we are makers of success.
As we grow, we look for people who dream big and want to make a difference. As the company of choice for entrepreneurial spirits and go-getters, we offer a career that is challenging, rewarding and exciting. Most importantly, we recognize hard work with generous compensation and benefits, and we respect a healthy work-life balance.
We are in need of a new financial security advisor (FSA) to assist the existing office in promoting our growth in the Smiths Falls area. You will offer expert advice to help clients now and in the future – because financial freedom is about living for today and planning for tomorrow. This can be a rewarding career that empowers you and opens the door to professional growth. Our purpose is to help clients as they seek to achieve their financial goals and dreams – all while making your own success a reality.
As a financial security advisor, this role has a lot to offer to both you and subsequently, your clients
Take control of your success – Embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and run your own business with our assistance
Build your own business – Grow your career and your worth, and we’ll reward you for it through commissions and/or ongoing trailer fees.
Stay ahead of the game – Benefit from numerous professional development and training options.
Accomplish something big – Empower clients to reach their objectives with proven processes.
Pick your market(s) – Create lasting relationships and understand your clients’ financial goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
At LHWM, we do not believe in a highhanded management style. You will be driven by your own entrepreneurial resolve and energy, yet under our management so that we can provide you with training and guidance along your road to success.
Client service will be central to your day to day tasks. You will focus on client goals by delivering them and personalizing recommendations supported by needs-based financial solutions. This will involve the selling and promotion of financial products such as but not limited to insurance (life, disability, Critical Illness); investments; mortgages and other financial programs as to fit client needs.
• You will work under an established advisor and support team that will provide you with some contacts to call on (existing clientele) and also assist you in establishing your own markets.
• Visit existing clients to review their present programs and finding solutions to assist them in achieving their financial goals and dreams by the use of our services and products.
• This involves:
o Meeting with clients and identifying weaknesses in their existing approach and providing opportunities for them to improve
You should expect to work the odd evening and the odd weekend as not all of our clients are able to be seen during normal working hours.
o Having the ability to identify client opportunities, plan and develop strategies to achieve your personal business plans and goals.
o Search out new centre of influences such as contacts at accounting firms or law firms, etc. who may very well be a great source of new prospects for you to call on
o Working with the local LHWM office to enhance the name and reputation of our organization by never letting a client down and presenting a professional image of yourself and our firm
• LHWM has always been active in our communities and believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we do business with… you would be part of that team.
What LHWM Is Looking For
• You do not need to be presently licensed as we are able to work with you in your initial training so that you become both life licensed and mutual fund licensed as a starting point to a great future career.
However, previous experience within financial services would be an asset but not necessary.
A post-secondary education would be another asset but not necessary.
You must be personable and great at engaging potential clients
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn other Financial Service sector software
Your success will be dictated by your ability to seek prospects on your own and working on your own to establish these client relationships (time management is absolutely critical to
your success!) while also collaborate as part of the LHWM team
• You will need strong verbal and written communication skills
• Given that the position will require commuting between our local office and client’s homes, you will require a driving license and reliable vehicle.
• We are a fast-paced, people-oriented organization infused with strong entrepreneurial enthusiasm and an unwavering commitment to making a difference in our clients’ lives. We are in
search of a team member with the same vigor.
• Bottom line, we want a true professional who offers nothing but the best experience for clients.
LHWM was established in 1993 and has numerous offices across Eastern Ontario. This is certainly a commission-based career, though start-up compensation is available through our relationship with Freedom 55 Financial (F55F). We will provide further details on the compensation package when we meet but rest assured, this role is directly related to a sales commission approach. In addition, we offer:
• A competitive Employee Benefit Program
• Excellent income opportunities based on your productivity
• On-going training and learning opportunities supported by F55F
• The ability to drive your income based upon productivity and thus, support yourself
• Supporting you in giving back to the communities in which you do business with
• We work with F55F as our major financial carrier because they are always innovating – this allows you to benefit from an organization that values the technology you need to do your
job well. This includes specialized software and regular access to a help desk.
• You would gain exclusive access to London Life’s insurance, investment and mortgage products as well as resources from other financial services leaders.
There are many advantages that come with building your own business. But that doesn’t mean you have to build it on your own. We pride ourselves on the wide range of ongoing support we offer both new and established financial security advisors. Support like training, coaching and mentoring, proven processes and tools, competitive compensation and a lineup of products to help meet your clients’ needs.
That is the LHWM approach… we are here to support you and your clients.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants are kindly asked to provide a detailed cover letter and resume, with reference(s) included, and an estimated salary expectation.
Please address said documents via e-mail (preferred) to: email@example.com
Or by mail to:
143 Main Street
PO BOX 730